Instagram’s latest ‘Add Yours’ sticker allows users to interact with each other by creating threads of stories, all sharing an overarching theme. The interactive sticker can be used to create a chain of contents, in which each user adds their own Stories. Have you tried it? By the way, we have more interesting information. Please stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends. Check out the news and trends on November 3rd. We will keep you updated every day!

Instagram has just launched a new ‘Add Yours’ sticker, enabling users to prompt others to respond to their Stories with similar Stories of their own. When users respond, they would build a response chain within Stories that can help prompt more engagement. Interesting! Read More

Fans of Marvel Cinematic Universe can’t wait for the release of their newest movie ‘The Eternals’ (2021). It is rumoured that the movie will be playing in Jakarta today (03/11), which is earlier than its planned international release on November 5. But so far, we haven’t seen it scheduled in any theaters. Read More

Indonesian cybernauts wish for Indonesian sixth president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) a speedy recovery after being diagnosed with an early-stage prostate cancer. SBY has reportedly taken off to the United States on Tuesday (02/11) to undergo a more intensive medical treatment for his condition. Read More

Netizens and fans of Spider-Man are thrilled with the newly released stills of ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’, which show him and Mary Jane Watson jumping off a bridge. The movie will be playing in theaters in mid-December. Read More

A video of Dagestani blogger Hasbulla Magomedov and MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov bumping heads is currently trending on Twitter.  Netizens seem to adore the unique bond and friendship between these two men. Aren’t they sweet? Read More

A netizen has complained on Twitter after buying an ointment for canker sores suggested by a shop assistant at Watsons. It turns out that the ointment is intended for external use only. Other netizens, who have joined in the conversation, comment that customers should always be careful and double-check with the instructions at the packaging. Read More

A job advertisement by Indonesia Solidarity Party (PSI) for the position of Social Media Specialist with a salary offer of Rp 60,000 per month has become a source of jokes and memes among Indonesian netizens on Twitter. Is the offer real or a mere typo? Read More

According to @Isntyouradmirer on Twitter, 70% of a married life consists of communication between the husband and wife. Joining in the conversation, Indonesian netizens are wondering what would the other 30% of married life consist of.  What do you think? Read More

Poster and trailer of the new Indonesian movie ‘Seperti Dendam, Rindu Harus Dibayar Tuntas’ (2021), released last night, immediately went viral among cinephiles in the country. But a netizen on Twitter comments that codependent love relationships, as featured in the movie, could be “traumatizing” for young kids. Read More

Halloween has passed, and yet you can remain evil. With the new Horror Smile Effect on TikTok, even the most angelic among us can appear devilish and up to nothing good. Just beware! Read More

Mukbang, or devouring various dishes while dancing and filming it, is currently a hit on TikTok. Content creators are creating their own unique versions on the app, which all make us grow very hungry. Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *