We’re looking for a kind person with passionate, critical thinker and ready to learn a lot of things as Social Media Analyst and Data Scientist, please drop your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and will be shorted by our team
If you want to be a Data Scientist, kindly check the requirement below to be part of us.
- Conduct non-directed research and frame open-ended industry questions.
- Extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive & prescriptive modeling.
- Thoroughly clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information.
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends, and/or opportunities.
- Devise data-driven solutions to the most pressing challenges.
- Invent new algorithms to solve problems and build new tools to automate work.
- Communicate predictions and findings to management and IT departments through effective data visualizations and reports.
- Recommend cost-effective changes to existing procedures and strategies.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Quantity Survey, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Proficient in R programming language and python coding
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has experience with image recognition and image matching is a big plus
If you want to be a Social Media Analyst, kindly check the requirement below to be part of us.
- Track [monitor / listen] the conversation of netizen in social media platform using some particular keywords that relate with the brand
- Tracking will also see the sentiment of the conversation [positive – neutral – negative]
- All assigned reports and development and completed independently include giving recommendation base on Client Objective and also with minimal assistance from management
- Keep developing new keyword based on client objective
- Reporting regularly based on what the client needs.
Skills And Qualifications:
- D3/S1 degree in Statistic, Communication or International Relations
- The ideal candidate for this role has 1-2 years of experience as analyst
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising)
- Experience with digital analytics and metrics is required
- Attention to detail and ability to work across different teams are essential
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Average skill of Microsoft Office.